Launching Romance into the stars.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New for Jessica E. Subject & a Sneak Peek at Never Gonna Say Goodbye

Hello everyone! I hope April is treating you well. :) All I'm hoping for is warm weather, and for the snow to finally be done.

In terms of writing, I have so many things going on. The release of Alien Adoration is set for May 10, so I'm getting everything ready to release this story. I'm sharing excerpts from this story every Wednesday on my blog as part of Hump Day Hook.

And I recently signed a contract for the second story in The Underground series, Never Gonna Desert You, with Decadent Publishing. Right now, I'm writing the third (and final) story in the series, Never Gonna Say Goodbye.


Here's a sneak peek at Never Gonna Say Goodbye:

Bright lights blinded Tim as he neared the main complex of The Underground. He raised his sweat covered arm in front of his eyes.

“Who’s there?”

“It’s Harris!” He expected to be stopped, glad for the security, even though the man with the light could care less about securing the complex from Planet Core spies.

“Thank, God.” Barnes lowered the light, his wife by his side. “We were beginning to think you’d deflected to the other side.”

“Never.” He blinked hard, taking a deep breath, trying to ignore the empty feeling in the pit of his stomach. “I had to play my part, submit to the leader of the rebels. He doesn’t suspect a thing.”

Barnes joined him on his trek inside, patting him on the back. “You will be rewarded for your sacrifices. Once we take down the rebellion, we’ll all wreak the benefits.”

“And I won’t have to live in this shithole anymore,” his wife said, her nose wrinkled.

He flashed her a cold smile. No, because you won’t be living at all. He had his own plan. A plan no one else knew about. The only plan that would destroy Planet Core forever.


Bio:

Jessica Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotica. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.

5 comments:

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...



You're on a roll and I'm loving your stories!

Super congrats!

Kiru Taye said...

Love the cover, Jessica. I too am hoping for warm weather. It's currently snowing.

Jessica E. Subject said...

Kathleen - Thanks so much! I just wish I had even more time to write. LOL

Kiru - Thank you! Fantasia Frog Designs did the first in the series. I'm looking forward to the second, and (if contracted) the third. Sun is shining here now, but still cold. I think spring is coming here. Finally. Hopefully there, too. :)

Liza O'Connor said...

That's a disturbing excerpt. I don't know who to trust...or like. I need to read me please.

Jessica E. Subject said...

Liza - That's exactly the point. Mwah ha ha!