Launching Romance into the stars.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

What's new with me?

Designed by Zee Monodee
This last week has been super busy with all kinds of things going on. One of them was finishing writing, and getting edited, my short story, LAST MINUTE CUSTOMERS. I wrote it for a Halloween event that I participated in, but I am still offering it as a FREE read on my blog. If you would like to read it (Halloween erotica MFM menage), you can check it out here.

Also, I'm gearing up for the print release of Intergalactic Heat, which is a collection of my 1Night Stand stories with Decadent Publishing. We're hoping to have it out before the end of November.

So, what are you up to this month?


Jessica Subject started writing to encourage her daughter to read. Now she writes to keep herself grounded. Although she reads many genres, she enjoys writing Science Fiction Romance the most and believes everyone in the universe deserves a happily ever after. She lives Southwestern Ontario, Canada with her husband and two kids and loves to hear from anyone who has enjoyed her stories.



3 comments:

Layna Pimentel said...

I'm finishing up a novella and writing another short. I guess one could say I'm keeping busy, but then again, that's what us writers do.

We're slaves to our muses.

Congrats on the upcoming release. ;-)

D L Jackson said...

Trying to wrap up several projects and gearing up for the release of a super sekrit series I have been working on for my publisher that is to be launched in 2013.

Congrats on your print release, Jessica.

Jessica E. Subject said...

Always working on something, aren't we? Well, that's better than not having any ideas. :)

All the best, ladies!!